British University Vietnam (BUV) is the first and only international university in Vietnam to award direct degrees from the prestigious University of London and Staffordshire University. BUV’s mission has two foci which are to provide high-quality British degrees and a world-class campus in Vietnam, and to create a new generation of discoverers, explorers and creative thinkers who are educated, trained and prepared to thrive in future (4IR) fields of work and life.
Established in 2009, BUV provides teaching for 11 undergraduate programmes and an MBA. 100% of graduates from BUV have a job or continue higher education within 3 months after graduation. With a wide network of more than 300 enterprise partners in various fields and internship programmes from the first year, BUV helps students gain professional knowledge and practical skills to meet employers’ requirements as well as be ready to develop their careers right after graduation.
BUV Students will study at BUV’s new campus in the Ecopark township, with facilities funded by an investment of US $36 million for the first phase accommodating up to 2,000 students. BUV’s new campus, with state-of-the-art teaching and learning facilities and an iconic design, is indicative of 4IR and is being recognized as one of the best educational environments in Asia. Upon completion of the three phases, the entire BUV campus at Ecopark will have a total investment of US $80 million, meeting the training needs of 7,000 students.
For more details, please visit our website at: www.buv.edu.vn.
BUV Training Centre for English and Management Skills is seeking part-time teachers for IELTS classes at our Ecopark campus and at our partner schools in Hanoi and Hung Yen province.
|Location||: Ecopark campus, partner schools in Hanoi and Hung Yen province (online delivery during periods adhering to government regulations)|
|Class size||: Maximum 20 students per class|
|Schedule||: Must be available for daytime, evening and weekend work|
|Level||: IELTS Foundation (3.5 – 4.5), Intermediate (4.5 – 5), Upper-Intermediate, (5-6), Advanced (6.5+)|
|Remuneration||: Competitive hourly rate|
|Start date||: ASAP|
- Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s Degree preferred)
- Initial Teaching Certificate (CELTA/Trinity Cert TESOL or equiv.)
- Native or native-like ability in English (CEFR C2)
- Right to work in Vietnam and meet work permit requirements
- Experience with IELTS teaching and Academic English
- Experience teaching soft skills to high school students (presentations, debate, teamwork etc.)
- Able to work at both BUV Ecopark and at Partner Schools in Hanoi/Hung Yen province
- Must be available for evening and weekend work
Please note that classes are anticipated to start online utilizing the university’s LMS. Candidates thus require a strong wifi connection and experience teaching online is preferred (however training will be provided).
- Contact Name: Human Resources Department
- Method of contact: Email or post
- Address: Ecopark township, Van Giang, Hung Yen
- Email: email@example.com