Mar 22, 2021
2021 marks the 11th birthday of the establishment of British University Vietnam (BUV). Through 11 years of development and determination, BUV has made remarkable achievements and contributions to education in Vietnam where it has allowed students to find, develop and fulfil their passions. To celebrate this special occasion, BUV is conducting a minigame called “11 things about BUV” with a desire to listen to, share and to save the precious moments between BUV and the community.
All students, alumni, faculty, staff and partners who have been with BUV, people who care about, love and have memories with BUV (no age limit).
HOW TO JOIN:
Step 1: Add BUV 11-Year of Passion frame to your profile picture and leave it public until April 15th, 2021 (Add frame following this link http://bit.ly/BUV11yearsAva)
Step 2: Share 11 things about BUV on Facebook (post, post with pictures, video, notes…) in Vietnamese or English language, set your post as public and include all 3 hashtags #BUV11Years #11ThingsAboutBUV #IgniteYourPassion
The shared content can be a sentence of 11 words, 11 separate words, 11 paragraphs, 11 pictures, … Be creative to let “11 things” become innovative, unique and impressive!
Step 3: Comment the link of your post in the post
- 01 PASSION Prize: An Apple watch and a special gift set from BUV, total valued at 11 million VND (Selected by the judges)
- 01 IMPRESSION Prize: An Amazon Kindle Oasis and a special gift set from BUV, total valued at 7 million VND (Voted by the audience, for those who have the highest votes – shares, comments and likes)
- 02 CREATIVITY Prize: A polaroid camera, film and a special gift set from BUV, total valued at 5 million VND (50% points by the judges, 50% points by the audience’s vote)
- 11 INSPIRATION Prize: 01 Bluetooth JBL speaker and a gift set from BUV valued at 1 million VND (50% points by the judges, 50% points by the audience’s vote)
Prize selected by the judges:
- A real inspirational, impressive sharing
- Creative format
- No typo
Prizes selected by the audience:
- 1 valid like/react = 1 point
- 1 valid comment = 2 points
- 1 valid share = 3 points
* 1 react / comment / share is considered valid when not using automated tools
* 1 account’s comment will be counted for only once. The comment need to be meaningful. Comment with only sticker/emo/meaningless word will not be counted.
* 1 valid share need to be set publicly so that the judges can check
FORMS OF AWARDS
(*) Winners bring all valid documents to the ceremony (The organiser will contact the winner for details).
- The Prizes will be delivered by post to the address provided by the winner or given at the British University Vietnam campus or by post (based on real circumstance)
– Publish your post and copy the link into the comment section under the mini-game announcement post (15/3) on British University Vietnam fanpage: Before 23h59, 25/3/2021
– Valid public vote: Before 23h59, 25/3/2021
- All likes/react, shares, comments after this time will not be recognised
– Time to announce results on Facebook: Tentatively on 20h00, 04/4/2021
– Awards: Tentatively April 15th, 2021
VALID POSTS AND VALID ACCOUNT
- Entries must be at least 11 things about BUV (unlimited form)
- The entry is posted on the participant’s personal Facebook, completing all steps required
- Entries must be updated on a valid Facebook account. Submissions using automatic tool for like/ comment/ share will be disqualified.
REGULATIONS ON INVALID ACCOUNTS
- A fake Facebook account: no interactions with friends and/or with other accounts on the Facebook timeline within 06 months before the announcement of the mini-game.
The Organisers reserve the right to immediately remove any entry with the intention to cheat on likes/sharing/comments.
- During the mini-game, if an unexpected problem arises, the decision from the organiser will be final.
- Submissions should ensure not to violate any copyright. The infringing entries will not be selected and the organiser is not responsible for any related issues.
- The Organiser reserves the right to refuse any entry at any time if it finds that the entry does not fit the mini-game criteria.
- Submissions should not violate Vietnamese customs and traditions.
- The Organizer reserves the right to use the entry to promote, communicate on all mass media and social networks without paying any fees.
- The Judges will have the right to select the winner
- Prizes will not be exchanged for cash.
- The organiser’s decision will be final.
If you still have any enquiries about the rules for the mini-game and how to join, do not hesitate to contact the Organiser by inbox messaging the British University Vietnam fan page: https://www.facebook.com/Britishuniversityvietnam.
#BUV11Years #11ThingsAboutBUV #IgniteYourPassion[contact-form-7 id="1248" title="Application Form" html_class="site-body col-xs-12"]
Mar 21, 2022British University Vietnam (BUV) and Vietnam Association of Seafood Exporters and Producers (VASEP) signed the Memorandum of Understanding on cooperation in education
On March 14, British University Vietnam (BUV) and Vietnam Association of Seafood Exporters and Producers (VASEP) signed the Memorandum of Understanding on cooperation in education. Mr. Nguyen Hoai Nam – Deputy Secretary-General of Vietnam Association of Seafood Exporters and Producers (VASEP), Mr. Chris Jeffery – Chief Academic Officer of British University Vietnam (BUV), and the […]
Dec 20, 2021Master Franchise Ding Tea encourages young people to find out their passion
In making important decisions, young people may feel stressed or even fearful. From which major to choose and which school to enroll in, to where to work and which job to pursue, we may all wonder: “Should I study this? Should I do that?” Speaking from the experience of a trailblazer, Ding Tea’s Master Franchiser, […]
Dec 20, 2021Khanh Vy, guest speaker of BUV Open Day, shares her advice to overcome the pressure
Opening up on the pressure she experienced, MC Khanh Vy talked about her journey of turning that pressure into motivation to fuel the pursuit of her dreams. The meeting themed “Shine your own way” joined by Khanh Vy was held as a part of BUV Open Day of British University Vietnam (BUV) on December 5. […]
Dec 20, 2021Skills that help students seize chances
Recruitment experts encourage students to equip themselves with skills such as self-study, critical thinking, and communication to ready themselves for future job opportunities. On December 5, British University Vietnam (BUV) organised the talk show “Tradition or Trend: Which are the ideal jobs of the future?”. During this talk show, Ms. Truong Ngoc Dung – Recruitment […]
Dec 03, 2021British University Vietnam Scholarship and Financial support fund worth 46 billion VND opened for application for the academic year 2022
From December 1, 2021, British University Vietnam (BUV) scholarship and financial support fund worth 46 billion VND officially opened applications for the academic year 2022 and the deadline for application is 25th May 2022. This is also the first year BUV launched the Founders’ Scholarship with a value of more than 770 million VND for […]
Nov 15, 2021BUV Ecopark Campus reopens with no new COVID-19 cases identified after 14 days
November 15th, 2021 – British University Vietnam (BUV) is pleased to announce the re-opening of our Ecopark campus to non-teaching staff from today. No new COVID-19 cases have been identified among BUV staff since the 1st of November where one community-related positive case (F0) involving a working member of the University was recorded. For the […]
Nov 11, 2021BUV Online Career Fair 2021: Connecting and expanding career opportunities for BUV students
On September 30 and October 1, 2021, BUV Online Career Fair 2021 was held successfully, attracting a large number of students and 36 employers, who are large enterprises from the partner network of British University Vietnam (BUV). This is an event under the Personal Development Programme at BUV to equip students with useful information and skills, and offer them employment opportunities before […]
Nov 05, 2021Gen Z shine their own ways by choosing jobs responsibly
Career orientation is a long journey that requires students to understand themselves and their own capabilities, as well as proactively look for opportunities to get some early experience in the fields they are pursuing or related real jobs in order to select jobs that suit them. Start early, start right. Sharing at a career orientation event with […]
Nov 05, 2021Memorandum of Understanding signed between British University Vietnam and Victoria University of Wellington
British University Vietnam (BUV) and Te Herenga Waka—Victoria University of Wellington (Wellington) have recently signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) to promote collaboration between the two institutions. Collaboration areas include academic advancement, knowledge sharing, and staff and student exchange. The signing of this memorandum opens up the opportunity for BUV and Wellington to engage in […]
Nov 01, 2021Announcement of actions taken by BUV due to an employee being infected with COVID-19
On Sunday, October 31, 2021, an employee of British University Vietnam (BUV) tested positive for COVID-19. The employee works in an administrative role in our campus in Ecopark, Van Giang, Hung Yen and is currently under quarantine and receiving medical treatment. We understand that this news may cause concern to our students and their parents, […]