I. Staffordshire University and University of London Programmes
– 17 years old and above and have both:
- Completed Year 12 (or equivalent) and
- A pass in Pathway to Staffordshire University Programme (for Undergraduate courses awarded by Staffordshire University) or International Foundation Programme (for Undergraduate courses awarded by University of London). Find out more about our Foundation Programme.
– Have passed at least one of the following options:
- 2 subjects at Advance GCE A level
- An access program passed at the required QAA- recognized standard for entry to Higher Education
- International Baccalaureate diploma with minimum of 24 points
English Language Requirements: Obtained satisfactory English Language with IELTS score of 6.0+ (each component must score a minimum 5.5) or TOEFL (IBT) 87 (Minimum component scores: Listening 17, Speaking 20, Reading 18 and Writing 17) or equivalent.
II. British University Vietnam Own Programmes
Academic Requirements: Completed year 12 or equivalent.
English Language Requirements: one of the following:
- IELTS: 4.5 overall with a minimum of 4.0 in each component
- Complete IELTS Foundation Course at BUV
- BUV Placement Test result at Intermediate Level
III. British University Vietnam Dual Programmes
- 17 years old and above
- Completed Year 12 (Higher School Certificate) and obtained satisfactory
- English language or equivalent IELTS 6 with a minimum score of 5.5 in any element
- Successful completion of level 3 of the BUV BA (Hons) Finance and Economics award with passes in all modules OR a level 3 equivalent programme and qualification, including but not limited to A-Level, or Pathway to Staffordshire University
- Mature students with eligible degree and qualification and/or professional experience
See application checklist for the complete list of application requirements. Note that incomplete applications are likely to result in a delayed processing.
- A fully completed and signed Application
- 02 photographs (3x4cm) taken in the last 6 months
- Notarised ID card or passport with a valid visa page
- 01 notarised copy of high school graduation certificate and other certificate(s) (if applicable)
- 01 notarised copies of academic transcripts of year 10, 11, 12 and other transcripts (if applicable)
- Notarised IELTS or TOEFL Certificate. The tests must have been taken within 24 months of the Intake date
- Temporary certificate of high school graduation
- 01 copy of Vietnamese residence card or work permits for international students
- Completed fee payer authorisation form (Click here to download form)
- If you are applying for Credit Transfer or Accreditation of Experiential/Prior Learning (APL), you will need to complete Exemption application form and the form is available in the Academic Office. The form will be considered, and the Academic Office will confirm the result to you. An administrative fee will be charged before the application processing
- Receipt of application fee
For students applying to University of London, if the documents are not in English, students must submit it together with notarised English translations. Students applying to Pathway to Staffordshire University do not need to submit notarised English translations.
You are allowed to apply up to two programmes by listing them in order on the application form i.e., show your first and second preference for the degree course you wish to take. The application fee is VND 1,200,000 per applicant. The fee is required in order to process your application and it is non-refundable It is recommended that you attach the supplementary materials as specified in the checklist at the end of the application form.