British University Vietnam (BUV) is the first and only international university in Vietnam to directly award British degrees from the prestigious University of London and Staffordshire University. BUV is rated a 5 Star university of excellence by the world recognised QS accreditor.
BUV has three main brand drivers:
- Offering accredited British and international higher education and training in Vietnam;
- Providing 5-star university campuses, learning spaces, and services;
- Including a compulsory personal and social growth program that prepares students for the future of life and work.
Established in 2009, BUV provides teaching for undergraduate and graduate programmes. Employability rates for students are exceptionally high with 100% of graduates from BUV either employed or continuing higher education within 3 months after graduation.
With a wide network of more than 300 enterprise partners in various fields, and 12-week internship programmes, BUV helps students gain professional knowledge and practical skills to meet employers’ requirements as well as be ready to develop their careers immediately after graduation.
Students study at BUV’s world class and state of the art campus in the Ecopark township. With its state-of-the-art teaching and learning facilities and an iconic design, BUV is recognised as one of the best educational environments in Asia.
For more details, please visit our website at https://beta.buv.edu.vn/
- Teaching Business Studies (A Level) to students according to the requirements of the Cambridge International Examinations Curriculum.
- Preparing lesson plans, and teaching materials for class instruction and activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline area from an internationally recognised institution. Master’s degree is preferable
- Teaching qualification, recognition, or accreditation
- Native ability in English
- At least 3 years teaching experience in related field.
- Have a qualification in English Language Teaching or PGCE or TEFL, CELTA or equivalent
- Experience in Vietnam’s public schooling system or with Cambridge International Programmes is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Holding a business visa and meets requirements to work in Vietnam
- Clean police record
Original certificates and degrees (degree and teaching certificates; CRB or other police checks) are required for work permit purposes.
Competitive hourly rate dependent on experience and qualifications, discussed during interview
- Contact Name: Human Resources Department
- Method of contact: Email or post
- Address: Ecopark township, Van Giang, Hung Yen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org