British University Vietnam (BUV) is the first and only international university in Vietnam to directly award British degrees from the prestigious University of London and Staffordshire University. BUV is rated a 5 Star university of excellence by the world recognised QS accreditor.
BUV has three main brand drivers:
- Offering accredited British and international higher education and training in Vietnam;
- Providing 5-star university campuses, learning spaces, and services;
- Including a compulsory personal and social growth program that prepares students for the future of life and work.
Established in 2009, BUV provides teaching for undergraduate and graduate programmes. Employability rates for students are exceptionally high with 100% of graduates from BUV either employed or continuing higher education within 3 months after graduation.
With a wide network of more than 300 enterprise partners in various fields, and 12-week internship programmes, BUV helps students gain professional knowledge and practical skills to meet employers’ requirements as well as be ready to develop their careers immediately after graduation.
Students study at BUV’s world class and state of the art campus in the Ecopark township. With its state-of-the-art teaching and learning facilities and an iconic design, BUV is recognised as one of the best educational environments in Asia.
For more details, please visit our website at https://beta.buv.edu.vn/
To be responsible for planning & implementing all business strategies & communications, winning, maintaining, and expanding all our partner relationships within the assigned territory. This role will include supporting the company’s ongoing sales and growth opportunities by providing channel sales support to organisation’s product portfolio.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Bring on new partners while preserving connections with current ones.
- To upsell and cross-sell the organisation’s products and comprehend customer and business needs.
- Work together with other departments & internal stakeholders, such as the management and support teams, to meet and exceed customer and partner expectations.
- Maintaining a high partner satisfaction rate requires regular access to, clarification of, and validation of partner needs and performance.
- To prevent any potential conflicts, work together with other sales channels.
- Work together with partner sales staff to increase sales.
- Forecast, manage funnels and seize sales opportunities.
- Drive and oversee marketing and sales initiatives for sales channels.
COMPETENCIES (knowledge, skills, and abilities)
- A bachelor or master degree in sales or related disciplines.
- Thorough understanding of the education industry.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Flexible to travel to partner locations.
- Result driven & Solution-oriented.
- Ability to build lasting relationships.
- The capacity to form enduring relationships
- Strong organizational abilities, including prioritization and planning
- Strategic orientation & leadership
- Effective Communication
- Managing & develop people
- Problem solving & decision making
- Customer & service orientation
- Effective negotiation techniques can result in a win-win outcome for all parties.
- Can use empathy, a plan of action to address the customer’s issue, and follow-through to ensure commitments are kept to turn a negative experience into a positive result.
- Competitive salary package (gross)
- Recognition and Reward Programs
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Performance bonuses
- Paid Time-off (annual leave, sick leave, holidays)
- Healthcare plan (Private premium accident, medical insurance, dental insurance, free assessment to medical suite)
- Business travel insurance
- Onsite fitness and sport center
- Education support for staff and children
- Transportation support
- Flexible working arrangement
- Opportunity to work within a professional and multi-cultural environment
- Various staff events through the year (outing, year-end party, sport activities and other events recommended by staff committee)
- Contact Name: Human Resources Department
- Method of contact: Email or post
- Address: Ecopark township, Van Giang, Hung Yen
- Email: email@example.com