- British University Vietnam (BUV) is the first and only international university in Vietnam to award direct degrees from the prestigious University of London and Staffordshire University. BUV’s mission has two foci which are to provide high-quality British degrees and a world-class campus in Vietnam, and to create a new generation of discoverers, explorers and creative thinkers who are educated, trained and prepared to thrive in future (4IR) fields of work and life.
- Established in 2009, BUV provides teaching for 11 undergraduate programmes and an MBA. 100% of graduates from BUV have a job or continue higher education within 3 months after graduation. With a wide network of more than 300 enterprise partners in various fields and internship programmes from the first year, BUV helps students gain professional knowledge and practical skills to meet employers’ requirements as well as be ready to develop their careers right after graduation.
- Students will study at BUV’s new campus in the Ecopark township, with facilities funded by an investment of US $36 million for the first phase accommodating up to 2,000 students. BUV’s new campus, with state-of-the-art teaching and learning facilities and an iconic design, is indicative of 4IR and is being recognized as one of the best educational environments in Asia. Upon completion of the three phases, the entire BUV campus at Ecopark will have a total investment of up to US $80 million, meeting the training needs of 7,000 students.
For more details, please visit our website at: www.buv.edu.vn
Responsible for planning, development and implementation of all of the business marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal. Provide strategic leadership to a diverse marketing team to work to achieve strategic business priorities.
1. Marketing Management
- Contribute to the university’s student recruitment target by developing and implementing marketing strategies and integrated marketing campaigns/programmes for each product.
- Provide short and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
- Maintain a research database by identifying and assembling marketing information.
- Provide feedback on product development and service offerings; participate in the development of product and service offerings; collaborate to create, launch, and track the performance of product and service offerings in our markets.
- Ensure that brand guidelines are adhered to in all marketing activities across the company.
- Achieve the marketing enquiries and enrolment target.
- Ability to work in a leadership team with the Student Recruitment Manager for the overall Marketing and Sales objectives.
2. PR & Events Management
- Develop a media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast, and online media.
- Coordinate all public relations activities.
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media.
- Manage media requests and interviews.
- Create content for press releases, by-line articles, and keynote presentations.
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships, and advertising on an ongoing basis.
- Coordinate and execute flawless events through managing all aspects of event coordination, including budgeting, event and program messaging, materials creation, signage/give-aways, contract negotiation, vendor relations, site selection, accommodations, participant registration, agenda scheduling, staffing, on-site production, F&B, and logistics.
- Negotiate with contract vendors to meet business needs and manage costs.
- Collaborate with Student Recruitment to track ongoing marketing priorities and follow up on leads generated at each event.
- Prepare an annual budget, schedule spending, analyze discrepancies, and take corrective action to meet financial objectives. Orient, train, plan, manage, and evaluate a talented marketing team.
- Prepare timely agreed-upon periodic reports for Management..
- Undertake any other assignments as delegated by the Line manager and/or the Vice-Chancellor and President
- Vietnamese national
- Graduate in relevant disciplines (Marketing/ Business Management etc.) with at least 5-years of marketing management experience.
- Proven copywriting experience for PR articles, direct mail, email, web, and events.
- Experience in identifying customer drivers, buying and decision-making behaviour.
- Experience in successfully managing marketing and campaign strategies with significant strengths in digital marketing (Intensive experience in digital marketing is desired).
- Experience managing external PR and communication consulting firms and contractors.
- Experience in the local Vietnamese marketplace is a plus.
- Experience working in a flexible and changeable environment.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent people management skills with experience in managing and developing staff.
- Proven planning, organisational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity and skill with the tools of trade-in marketing, including PR, written communication, website development, market research, content creation, Microsoft software suite of products, visual communication software products, and creative services. Desirable – Adobe creative suite
- Proven interpersonal, negotiation, and cross-cultural communication skills
- Proven ability to manage client and stakeholder relationships
- Knowledge and understanding of the education market and the challenges within this industry are desirable.
- Fluent in English with outstanding copywriting skills
- Knowledge and commitment to continuous improvement
- Strong, effective communicator.
- Highly developed and willing to learn/adapt, demonstrated teamwork skills.
- Ability to delegate and coordinate the efforts of a team of diverse employees.
- Expert in Internet and social media strategy with a demonstrated track record.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in holding conversations with customers, customer evangelism, and customer-focused marketing development and outreach.
- Competitive salary package (gross)
- Recognition and Reward Programs
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Performance bonuses
- Paid Time-off (annual leave, sick leave, holidays)
- Healthcare plan (Private premium accident, medical insurance, dental insurance, free assessment to medical suite)
- Business travel insurance
- Onsite fitness and sports centre
- Education support for staff and children
- Transportation support
- Flexible working arrangement
- Opportunity to work within a professional and multi-cultural environment
- Various staff events throughout the year (outing, year-end party, sports activities and other events recommended by the staff committee)
- Contact Name: Human Resources Department
- Method of contact: Email or post
- Address: Ecopark township, Van Giang, Hung Yen
- Email: email@example.com