We are inviting experienced candidates with international qualifications to apply for the Visiting Lecturer position for Postgraduate Programme (specialized in Finance, Business, HR, Leadership and Management)
BRITISH UNIVERSITY VIETNAM (BUV)
British University Vietnam (BUV) has provided high-quality, accredited British and higher education, professional training in Vietnam since 2009. We are the first and only international university in Vietnam to directly award British degrees from the prestigious University of London and Staffordshire University. BUV is rated a 5 Star university of excellence by the world recognised QS accreditor.
Students study at BUV’s world-class campus in the Ecopark township. With its state-of-the-art teaching and learning facilities and iconic design, BUV is recognised as one of the best educational environments in Asia.
For more details, please visit our website at https://beta.buv.edu.vn/.
At BUV, we are constantly on the lookout for hourly-rate academic staff to support us in the delivery of our Postgraduate programme. Our opportunities vary with regard to the specific background and expertise in Finance, Business, HR, Leadership and Management.
- Prepare and deliver lectures and tutorials on the undergraduate degree programmes
- Set and mark assessments
- Participate in personal and professional development activities and contribute to the general learning community, as required by the university
- Undertake academic administrative tasks, as required.
- PhD or Doctoral qualifications and Master degree in a relevant discipline area from an internationally recognized institution
- Postgraduate teaching experience in related fields having taught programmes where instruction is 100% English.
- In-depth understanding of own specialism to enable the development of new knowledge and understanding within the field.
- Evidence of high quality publications or other outputs in research or practice.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to enthuse, engage and encourage students, whether dealing with large or small groups
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills and a proven team player
- Experience in working with digital technology and Learning Management Systems
- Clean police record
- Evidence of excellent teaching identified by peer review.
- Experience of living and working in Vietnam or Asia
- Experience in teaching, curriculum development, quality assurance, and enhancement in an HE environment.
- Evidence of a positive impact at a discipline or programme level beyond own teaching
- Higher education teaching qualification, recognition, accreditation, or willingness to work towards this goal.
- Highly competitive hourly rates
- Opportunity to work within a professional and multi-cultural environment
- Opportunity to work in a World-class and state-of-the-art campus
- Flexibility with regards to hours
- Free access to the onsite medical centre
- Onsitefitness and sport centre
- Transportation support
- Contact Name: Human Resources Department
- Method of contact: Email or post
- Address: Ecopark township, Van Giang, Hung Yen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org