British University Vietnam (BUV) is the first and only international university in Vietnam to directly award British degrees from the prestigious University of London and Staffordshire University. BUV is rated a 5 Star university of excellence by the world recognised QS accreditor.
BUV has three main brand drivers:
- Offering accredited British and international higher education and training in Vietnam;
- Providing 5-star university campuses, learning spaces, and services;
- Including a compulsory personal and social growth program that prepares students for the future of life and work.
Established in 2009, BUV provides teaching for undergraduate and graduate programmes. Employability rates for students are exceptionally high with 100% of graduates from BUV either employed or continuing higher education within 3 months after graduation.
With a wide network of more than 300 enterprise partners in various fields, and 12-week internship programmes, BUV helps students gain professional knowledge and practical skills to meet employers’ requirements as well as be ready to develop their careers immediately after graduation.
Students study at BUV’s world class and state of the art campus in the Ecopark township. With its state-of-the-art teaching and learning facilities and an iconic design, BUV is recognised as one of the best educational environments in Asia.
For more details, please visit our website at https://beta.buv.edu.vn/
To be responsible for planning, development and implementation of all of the business marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal. Provide strategic leadership to a diverse marketing team to work to achieve strategic business priorities.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Contribute to the university’s student recruitment target by developing and implementing marketing strategies and integrated marketing campaigns/ programmes for each product.
- Provide short and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
- Maintain a research database by identifying and assembling marketing information.
- Provide feedback on product development and service offerings; participate in the development of product and service offerings; collaborate to create, launch, and track the performance of product and service offerings in our markets.
- Ensure that brand guidelines are adhered to in all marketing activities across the company.
- Achieve the marketing enquiries and enrolment target.
- Ability to work in a leadership team with the Student Recruitment Manager for the overall Marketing and Sales objectives.
PR & Events Management
- Develop a media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast, and online media.
- Coordinate all public relations activities.
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media.
- Manage media requests and interviews.
- Create content for press releases, by-line articles, and keynote presentations.
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships, and advertising on an ongoing basis.
- Coordinate and execute flawless events through managing all aspects of event coordination, including budgeting, event and program messaging, materials creation, signage/give-aways, contract negotiation, vendor relations, site selection, accommodations, participant registration, agenda scheduling, staffing, on-site production, F&B, and logistics.
- Negotiate with contract vendors to meet business needs and manage costs.
- Collaborate with Student Recruitment to track ongoing marketing priorities and follow up on leads generated at each event.
- Prepare an annual budget, schedule spending, analyze discrepancies, and take corrective action to meet financial objectives.
- Orient, train, plan, manage, and evaluate a talented marketing team.
- Prepare timely agreed-upon periodic reports for Management..
- Undertake any other assignments as delegated by the Line manager and/or the Vice-Chancellor and President
COMPETENCIES (knowledge, skills, and abilities)
- Bachelor degree in Marketing/ Business Management or associated area.
- Extensive experience in the area of marketing management.
- Proven copywriting experience for PR articles, direct mail, email, web, and events.
- Experience in identifying customer drivers, buying and decision-making behaviour.
- Experience in successfully managing marketing and campaign strategies with significant strengths in digital marketing (Intensive experience in digital marketing is desired).
- Experience managing external PR and communication consulting firms and contractors.
- Experience working in a flexible and changeable environment.
- Excellent people management skills with experience in managing and developing staff.
- Familiarity and skill with the tools of trade-in marketing, including PR, written communication, website development, market research, content creation, Microsoft software suite of products, visual communication software products, and creative services. Desirable – Adobe creative suite.
- Proven ability to manage client and stakeholder relationships.
- Fluent in English with outstanding copywriting skills
- Experience in the local Vietnamese marketplace
- Knowledge and understanding of the education market and the challenges within this industry.
- Expert in Internet and social media strategy with a demonstrated track record Ability to delegate and coordinate the efforts of a team of diverse employees.
- Strategic orientation & leadership
- Effective Communication
- Managing & develop people
- Planning & organising
- Problem solving & decision making
- Customer & service orientation
- Creative thinking & innovation
- Relationship building & networking
- Competitive salary package (gross)
- Recognition and Reward Programs
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Performance bonuses
- Paid Time-off (annual leave, sick leave, holidays)
- Healthcare plan (Private premium accident, medical insurance, dental insurance, free assessment to medical suite)
- Business travel insurance
- Onsite fitness and sport center
- Education support for staff and children
- Transportation support
- Flexible working arrangement
- Opportunity to work within a professional and multi-cultural environment
- Various staff events through the year (outing, year-end party, sport activities and other events recommended by staff committee)
- Contact Name: Human Resources Department
- Method of contact: Email or post
- Address: Ecopark township, Van Giang, Hung Yen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org