British University Vietnam (BUV) is the first and only international university in Vietnam to directly award British degrees from the prestigious University of London and Staffordshire University. BUV is rated a 5 Star university of excellence by the world recognised QS accreditor.
BUV has three main brand drivers:
- Offering accredited British and international higher education and training in Vietnam;
- Providing 5-star university campuses, learning spaces, and services;
- Including a compulsory personal and social growth program that prepares students for the future of life and work.
Established in 2009, BUV provides teaching for undergraduate and graduate programmes. Employability rates for students are exceptionally high with 100% of graduates from BUV either employed or continuing higher education within 3 months after graduation.
With a wide network of more than 300 enterprise partners in various fields, and 12-week internship programmes, BUV helps students gain professional knowledge and practical skills to meet employers’ requirements as well as be ready to develop their careers immediately after graduation.
Students study at BUV’s world class and state of the art campus in the Ecopark township. With its state-of-the-art teaching and learning facilities and an iconic design, BUV is recognised as one of the best educational environments in Asia.
For more details, please visit our website at https://beta.buv.edu.vn/
POSITION PURPOSE and AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
To be responsible for planning, development and implementation of all of the business marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
1. Creative Material Management
· Identify the needs of the University for marketing materials and plan for video and photo production
· Develop unique video content consistent with company values, vision, and mission
· Support related stakeholders of the University for video production if required
· Manage and control the quality of other video content produced by other departments or stakeholders to ensure those creative assets comply with the University’s brand guideline
· Ensure that brand guideline is adhered to in all marketing videos and photos; Maintain and manage BUV’s corporate image and identity, which includes the use of logos and signage
· Oversees all facets of producing photo and video shoots; Manage video production from pre-production through final delivery of video with an in-house team or work with agencies; Establish and maintain production schedules, exercising a thorough understanding of business objectives behind each project
· Shoot and edit various player interviews, special events, press conferences and community appearances
· Produce and manage all high-quality live streams on social media to promote BUV activities effectively
· Maintain footage archive, ensuring it is properly organised, labelled, and tagged with metadata.
· Identify and propose efficient partnership opportunities for the University; Ensure to bring and exploit more business benefits from these partnership opportunities to enhance the expansion of BUV’s branding.
· Plan and lead the implementation of key projects with national television stations such as VTV7 to promote BUV’s branding and activities
· Support team for implementing regular communications, advertising, public relations plans, special events, publications
· Undertakes the necessary market research to understand industry and competitors’ strategies, gain insight into the market and competitor’s strategies and study trending MKT developments and tools
· Support team for brand protection, monitor brand mentions in both mainstream and social media and bring to attention any negative content or potential crisis
· Support other tasks in the Marketing and Communications dept as required
· Prepare timely agreed-upon periodic reports for Management..
· Undertake any other assignments as delegated by the Line manager and/or the Vice-Chancellor and President
COMPETENCIES (knowledge, skills, and abilities)
– Bachelor degree in Marketing/ Business Management or associated area.
– Proven experience in creating video materials.
– Experience working in a flexible and changeable environment.
– Ability to use a wide range of editing styles to meet the various needs and desires of footage & videos.
– Proven ability to manage client and stakeholder relationships.
– Fluent in English with outstanding copywriting skills.
– Experience in the local Vietnamese marketplace.
– Network with media agencies.
– Knowledge and understanding of the education market and the challenges within this industry.
– Effective Communication
– Planning & organising
– Problem solving & decision making
– Customer & service orientation
– Creative thinking & innovation
– Relationship building & networking
- Competitive salary package (gross)
- Recognition and Reward Programs
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Performance bonuses
- Paid Time-off (annual leave, sick leave, holidays)
- Healthcare plan (Private premium accident, medical insurance, dental insurance, free assessment to medical suite)
- Business travel insurance
- Onsite fitness and sport center
- Education support for staff and children
- Transportation support
- Flexible working arrangement
- Opportunity to work within a professional and multi-cultural environment
- Various staff events through the year (outing, year-end party, sport activities and other events recommended by staff committee)
- Contact Name: Human Resources Department
- Method of contact: Email or post
- Address: Ecopark township, Van Giang, Hung Yen
- Email: email@example.com