British University Vietnam (BUV) is the first and only international university in Vietnam to directly award British degrees from the prestigious University of London and Staffordshire University. BUV is rated a 5 Star university of excellence by the world recognised QS accreditor.
BUV has three main brand drivers:
- Offering accredited British and international higher education and training in Vietnam;
- Providing 5-star university campuses, learning spaces, and services;
- Including a compulsory personal and social growth program that prepares students for the future of life and work.
Established in 2009, BUV provides teaching for undergraduate and graduate programmes. Employability rates for students are exceptionally high with 100% of graduates from BUV either employed or continuing higher education within 3 months after graduation.
With a wide network of more than 300 enterprise partners in various fields, and 12-week internship programmes, BUV helps students gain professional knowledge and practical skills to meet employers’ requirements as well as be ready to develop their careers immediately after graduation.
Students study at BUV’s world class and state of the art campus in the Ecopark township. With its state-of-the-art teaching and learning facilities and an iconic design, BUV is recognised as one of the best educational environments in Asia.
For more details, please visit our website at https://beta.buv.edu.vn/
Provide accounting record to ensure efficient, timely and accurate payable accounts of British University Vietnam.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Maintain up-to-date billing system including details of students’ information such as course, payment deadline, result of exam, entitled discounts & bursaries, etc. and calculate fees to be billed.
- Generate and send out invoices / fee information
- Follow up on, assist, collect receivables and allocate receipts
- Monitor student account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Resolve payment discrepancies
- Generate age analysis
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records
- Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash etc.
- Generate reminder letters
- Develop a recovery system and initiate collection efforts
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, mail or personally
- Collect data, allocate revenue and prepare monthly reports
- Assist with month-end, year-end closing
- Cash reconciliation at month end
- Maintain books & equipment system
- Inventory books, equipment & prepare inventory report
- Perform other duties as assigned by line manager
COMPETENCIES (knowledge, skills, and abilities)
- Bachelor’s degree in finance/ accounting/ economics.
- At least 3 years of experience in accounting or in similar position.
- Familiar with FAST Accounting system
- Knowledge of Vietnamese Accounting and Tax laws.
- Good English skills.
- Fluent in computer skills: Ms. Word, Ms. Excel & PowerPoint.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Customer service skills.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Competitive salary package (gross)
- Recognition and Reward Programs
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Performance bonuses
- Paid Time-off (annual leave, sick leave, holidays)
- Healthcare plan (Private premium accident, medical insurance, dental insurance, free assessment to medical suite)
- Business travel insurance
- Onsite fitness and sport center
- Education support for staff and children
- Transportation support
- Flexible working arrangement
- Opportunity to work within a professional and multi-cultural environment
- Various staff events through the year (outing, year-end party, sport activities and other events recommended by staff committee)
- Contact Name: Human Resources Department
- Method of contact: Email or post
- Address: Ecopark township, Van Giang, Hung Yen
- Email: email@example.com