British University Vietnam (BUV) is the first and only international university in Vietnam to directly award British degrees from the prestigious University of London and Staffordshire University. BUV is rated a 5 Star university of excellence by the world recognised QS accreditor.
BUV has three main brand drivers:
- Offering accredited British and international higher education and training in Vietnam;
- Providing 5-star university campuses, learning spaces, and services;
- Including a compulsory personal and social growth program that prepares students for the future of life and work.
Established in 2009, BUV provides teaching for undergraduate and graduate programmes. Employability rates for students are exceptionally high with 100% of graduates from BUV either employed or continuing higher education within 3 months after graduation.
With a wide network of more than 300 enterprise partners in various fields, and 12-week internship programmes, BUV helps students gain professional knowledge and practical skills to meet employers’ requirements as well as be ready to develop their careers immediately after graduation.
Students study at BUV’s world class and state of the art campus in the Ecopark township. With its state-of-the-art teaching and learning facilities and an iconic design, BUV is recognised as one of the best educational environments in Asia.
For more details, please visit our website at https://beta.buv.edu.vn/
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Software Engineer to join our team! As a Software Engineer at our company, you will have the opportunity to work on new and exciting projects and develop your career.
The Software engineers will receive user requirements, then analyze, design, develop tools or work with vendors to support the development of additional system features.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Collaborate with stakeholders in English
- Analyze functional requirements to translate into application design using established design methodologies and guidelines.
- Develop the software conforming to design, program guidelines and programming best practices.
- Develop unit test package, execute test & document test results to ensure the quality of the program.
- Investigate all reported problems/errors and implement fixes for the Issues/problems so that the system can operate correctly and efficiently.
- Assist in the integration testing, system testing, user acceptance testing and implementation activities to fix the reported problem/bugs of the system to ensure the smooth execution of programs in the respective environments
COMPETENCIES (knowledge, skills, and abilities)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, information technology, systems development or a related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in professional software development
- Experience in PHP(Laravel, WordPress, …), HTML, CSS …
- Good knowledge of Unit test, MySQL, SQL database.
- Good knowledge of Git, SVN.
- Proficiency in English (Speaking, Reading & Write)
- Experience in integrating software systems.
- Be able in using tools for documenting & managing requirements, modelling business/technical flows & diagrams and creating mock-ups.
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented, curious mindset.
- Willing to research new domains and learn new things.
- Experience in .Net, VueJS, ReactJS
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High-level proficiency with MS Office programs and work-related software.
- The ability to work independently
- Customer & service orientation
- Passion & drive
- Managing & develop people
- Planning & organizing
- Creative thinking & innovation
- Competitive salary package (gross)
- Recognition and Reward Programs
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Performance bonuses
- Paid Time-off (annual leave, sick leave, holidays)
- Healthcare plan (Private premium accident, medical insurance, dental insurance, free assessment to medical suite)
- Business travel insurance
- Onsite fitness and sport center
- Education support for staff and children
- Transportation support
- Flexible working arrangement
- Opportunity to work within a professional and multi-cultural environment
- Various staff events through the year (outing, year-end party, sport activities and other events recommended by staff committee)
- Contact Name: Human Resources Department
- Method of contact: Email or post
- Address: Ecopark township, Van Giang, Hung Yen
- Email: email@example.com