BRITISH UNIVERSITY VIETNAM (BUV)
British University Vietnam (BUV) is the first and only international university in Vietnam to directly award British degrees from the prestigious University of London and Staffordshire University. BUV is rated a 5 Star university of excellence by the world recognised QS accreditor.
BUV has three main brand drivers:
- Offering accredited British and international higher education and training in Vietnam;
- Providing 5-star university campuses, learning spaces, and services;
- Including a compulsory personal and social growth program that prepares students for the future of life and work.
Established in 2009, BUV provides teaching for undergraduate and graduate programmes. Employability rates for students are exceptionally high with 100% of graduates from BUV either employed or continuing higher education within 3 months after graduation.
With a wide network of more than 300 enterprise partners in various fields, and 12-week internship programmes, BUV helps students gain professional knowledge and practical skills to meet employers’ requirements as well as be ready to develop their careers immediately after graduation.
Students study at BUV’s world class and state of the art campus in the Ecopark township. With its state-of-the-art teaching and learning facilities and an iconic design, BUV is recognised as one of the best educational environments in Asia.
For more details, please visit our website at https://beta.buv.edu.vn/
The Student Recruitment Representatives plays a crucial role within the Marketing, Communications and Student Recruitment department and is expected to provide high quality and effective performance in recruiting new students to study English, Pathways, Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes for British University Vietnam annually. The Student Recruitment Representatives takes charged for the entire student recruitment process starting from initial admission planning throughout to programme enrolment of prospective students.
- Actively update information and promote recruitment activities to pre-university English, Pathways, Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes at BUV.
- Provide excellent consultation on course information, entry requirement, admission process and policies, scholarship and financial aid opportunities, campus tour for prospective students/ parents/ organizations in a professional and timely manner
- Provide consistent and high-quality follow-up actions by email/phone/online meeting/face-to-face appointments to help prospective students and parents in the application and enrolment process.
- Build and execute annual admissions plan. Provide high quality and consistent performance and high conversion rate in sales process to achieve both personal and the team’s student recruitment target
Customer service and relationship management
- Provide excellent level of customer service all the time. Oversee and manage to take care the students/parents’ concerns including documentation and administrative tasks throughout the admission process to guaranty customer satisfaction.
- Build and develop harmony working relationships other departments such as Admissions Office, Student Information Office, etc teams to follow up and support address any problem in the recruitment and enrolment process of prospective students and parents.
- Maintain, generate and effectively further develop recruitment sources from professional and personal networks to increase number of potential leads and enrolments besides leads and database provided by the existing channels of the department
- To ensure the prospective student database is updated comprehensively, easy to approach, trackable, reportable and analysable in a timely manner.
- To continuously update and follow CRM’s guideline to master all key functions and requirement of the system.
- To develop and implement strategies, plans and tactics according to all individual student database, including email/phone/appointment plan for prospective students/parents
- To provide high quality of customer care and services to potential prospects, enquiries, BUV students as well as other internal and external stakeholders.
- To actively take part and take charge in the organisation’s internal, promotion and student recruitment events/seminars which occasionally be organized during weekend and in different provinces in Vietnam and overseas.
- To provide periodic market research to update education industry knowledge and trend, especially in international university market.
- To prepare and submit reports/proposals requested by Line manager and undertake any other assignments/duties when required by management
COMPETENCIES (knowledge, skills, and abilities)
- Vietnamese national, preferably aged from 23 – 32
- Holder of a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Management, Foreign Languages, or relevant field
- At least 2 years proven consultant/sales/customer service experience, in which at least 1 year in education sector, preferably relating to international higher education or proven track record of relevant work experiences demonstrating student recruitment ability.
- Excellent selling, consulting and presenting skills, with a strong sales aptitude, customer focus and relationship building
- Proven ability to achieve high level of attention to details and information accuracy
- Excellent in working under pressure to meet individual and team targets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Vietnamese and English.
- Computer literacy in MS office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams).
- Study background from international universities in Vietnam or oversea universities is an advantage.
- Strong researching, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good in planning, organizing and especially in executing
- Experience in working with professional database management/CRM systems is an advantage.
- Customer and Service Orientation
- Results Orientation
- Communicating Effectively
- Relationship Building and Networking
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Planning and Organising
- Creative Thinking and Innovation
- Competitive salary package (gross)
- Recognition and Reward Programs
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Performance bonuses
- Paid Time-off (annual leave, sick leave, holidays)
- Healthcare plan (Private premium accident, medical insurance, dental insurance, free assessment to medical suite)
- Business travel insurance
- Onsite fitness and sport center
- Education support for staff and children
- Transportation support
- Flexible working arrangement
- Opportunity to work within a professional and multi-cultural environment
- Various staff events through the year (outing, year-end party, sport activities and other events recommended by staff committee)
- Contact Name: Human Resources Department
- Method of contact: Email or post
- Address: Ecopark township, Van Giang, Hung Yen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org