What do I need to prepare an scholarship application portfolio?
Dec 07, 2021
Candidates need to submit their full application with academic transcript of Year 12 and other supporting documents to complete the scholarship application package.
Supporting documents required for your full application by include:
- Scholarship application form
- Personal Statement
- Notarised copy of National ID card
- Notarised copy of high school graduation diploma or relevant
- Notarised copy of the original high school transcript
- IELTS / TOEFL certificate (if available)
- Evidence of disability (if relevant) or in need of financial support (if relevant)
- 2 passport-sized photos (must be 2 copies of the same photo taken within the last 6 months)
- Notarised copy of certificate or award or prize (if available)
- Application fee is 2,000,000 VND.
Documents need to be submitted in hard copy to Ecopark campus BUV (submitted in person or sent by post). In the context of the COVID-19 epidemic, from 2021, BUV will accept soft copies of documents sent by email to email@example.com. However, applicants will need to submit hard copies for comparison upon request.[contact-form-7 id="1248" title="Application Form" html_class="site-body col-xs-12"]